Make Money by Promoting WordPress.com
Over 60 million people worldwide choose WordPress.com to create their websites. WordPress is is the best
Refer.WordPress.com is a program whereby you can promote WordPress.com and Jetpack to your clients and earn referral rewards for your loyalty. We created it forWordPress professionals, including site and plugin developers, designers, and theme creators.
How to Create a Affiliate Program Account?
The WordPress.com affiliate program is fit for bloggers, webmasters, WordPress developers, designers, Plugin developers or theme developers. Visit Refer.wordPress.com and apply for the affiliate membership. The WordPress team will take hardly 4 hours for the review process. Once you get approval, you have access to promotional banners and referral links.
How Does The WordPress.com Affiliate Program Work?
The affiliates have choice of promoting these following 4 vendors : Jetpack , WordPress.com, WooCommerce and WP Job Manager. There are a lot of benefits on choosing premium over free plan. This is the basic motive behind affiliate program. When someone buys premium plans of these vendors from your referral link, you get 20% recurring commission per sale for 1 year. The more customers you refer to WordPress, the more revenue you can earn. There is no limit to earn commissions.
How To Promote The Jetpack, WordPress.com, WooCommerce and WP Job Manager?
The affiliates can promote the WordPress.com and others using the following ways :
- Placing banners on blog or website
- Blog post
- Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram
- YouTube video and links in the description
- E-Mail newsletters
How to Get Commission Earning
After earning from people signup you can select Payout option you will see your status and can withdraw amount using Paypal.
Earnings payments can have the following statuses:
- Unpaid: Payment is on hold until the end of the current month.
- Paid: Payment has been processed through PayPal.
- Pending (Missing Tax Info): Payment is pending due to missing information.You can provide tax information in the settings screen.
- Pending (Invalid PayPal): Payment processing has failed due to an invalid PayPal address. You can correct the PayPal address in the settings screen.