How to Transfer Money from PayPal to Payoneer?
PayPal is the one of the most popular online payment processor. You can send and receive funds easily with few simple clicks. It only requires a valid email address to get started with Paypal. Money can be sent and received on registered Paypal email accounts. Paypal works globally in most of the countries where internet access is present.
Most countries are not supported by Paypal, as the country names aren’t present in Paypal’s signup application form. You must have a verified paypal account for that purpose.
Follow these quick steps to transfer money from Paypal to Payoneer.
- First, log into your Paypal account and go to the Payments menu.
- Under the Bank section, click on Link a new bank.
- Enter here your Payoneer Routing & Account number and then click on Agree & Link to link your Payoneer account with Paypal.. (You can find Routing & Account number in the Global Payment Service section of your Payoneer account).
- Now Paypal will send you two different payment amounts to your Payoneer account just to confirm. For instance the sums of money could be $0.24 & $0.76. Since these amounts are randomly generated for every user. You will have to find out these two amounts under the Transactions historyof your Payoneer account.
- At last, enter the amounts sent by Paypal in the PayPal confirmational page and you’ll be able to link your PayPal account with Payoneer and then you’ll be able to transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer easily.