Your account has been suspended, What to Do?
There are a wide range of reasons why we may have suspended your account, including:
- suspected violations of our Terms and Conditions
- suspected infringement of copyright
- unusual activities associated with your account
- posting of spam or malicious content or projects
- unusual transaction requests
Account closed by Freelancer.com administrators
If your account was closed by the site administrators due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.You need to wait for 30 days.After that you need to send a commitment note that you will not do it anymore in the future.Then you account will be re-stored.
You also can fill out the form to inquire the details of the account closure and whether or not the account can be reopened.